BidVertiser

Friday, May 29, 2009

Okay two days in a row, two big milestones for my kids

Yesterday Douglas started swimming. Today I took off the training wheels. thinking I would be putting them right back on.

Guess again..
Douglas took off, I held on to him for all of one time and he just got it, he can really do this, he was off like a mad man. I am so proud of him..

John Michael took a big more work but he got it as well. Before I knew it, within an hour my boys no longer needed their training wheels, they are really no longer babies are they..

Kalie hates her bike.. go figure, she never rides it. So maybe one day I can come brag on her as well.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors