BidVertiser

Friday, May 08, 2009

Off Topic, hey I am allowed.. A great health blog



I was doing some research about sun damage to the skin, as most of you know I have been an avid sun worshiper for as long as I can remember and well lately I have been thinking that this may not be so great for my skin.

I even went as far as going to the dermatologist. I am happy to say that she said that she envied my skin and it showed no signs of my sun worshiping. (good for me and good for my tan) I still wanted to research more on sun damage and what to look for etc. In doing so I found healthy fellow, which is a site dedicated to your health, diet, exercise and Natural Health. I spent so much time here reading the post this morning that I forgot to eat breakfast.

http://www.healthyfellow.com/


I spend a great deal of time researching natural cures for things that are bothering me and my family. After all I would much rather not put anything harmful in my body or in my children's bodies. With all that is going on with them I can not be to careful.

Take a few minutes to check out Healthy Fellows blog you will not walk away disappointed.

http://www.healthyfellow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors