BidVertiser

Monday, May 04, 2009

Antics of Monday Morning

After four days of no school today was very stressful for some reason for the kids. I am not sure if it is because they know that school is almost out of if it is the weather but they were in rare form this morning. Kalie woke up in a mood and needing extra attention. We sat in the rocker and did brushing for about ten minutes to get her to reality. Then Douglas started in with the lights and his helicopter being missing. 30 minutes later and it was John Michaels turn. He is not as easy to calm down as he other two so this took time. We started with deep pressure and wrapping him tight in a blanket and ended with brush therapy. I think that by the time I got them to school they were doing great. But oh what a morning it was.

Lets hope that when I pick them up that they are okay..

Today is a busy day for us, I have a dr appointment this afternoon to have my ankle checked from my fall last November. We are doing an MRI to make sure it healed properly. Keep your fingers crossed. I am not looking forward to the possibility of surgery to repair it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors