BidVertiser

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Getting back to normal

Well things are getting back to normal, the boys have been home for a few days now and the house is back in order. We will be making a trip to Mississippi again soon, we have to take my cousin back home. I will miss her a great deal she has been such a big help with the children.

We have not been to therapy for two weeks now and will not go back till next week, the kids seem to be doing great with it. In this time Kalie has started riding her bike more often, with training wheels on, but she is riding it and that is all that matters. Her legs seem to be getting stronger and she seems to enjoy riding with her boys as she calls them. I hope that by the time school starts we can take the training wheels off and have her riding like a big girl.

We are spending a great deal of time at the swimming pool this summer, they are really all turning into fish so to speak, they enjoy the water, it seems to help calm John Michael and keep him from having as many melt downs. I have also noticed that it allows him to use more of his muscles and keeps him active.

Douglas is my dare devil even in the water, he loves to be thrown and to jump into the deep water. Swimming helps him to get his energy out and to not be as active as he is other wise. I have no idea how we are going to keep him still once school starts in August.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors