BidVertiser

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life goes on..

I am so tired of being cooped up inside and am so ready to get back in the swing of things. I hope to spend some time this week out on the back deck at least. I am still non weight bearing, so anywhere I go I will be on crutches. I am not up for that. I am not really a fan of walking on those things.. but I may have to venture out, at least to lunch this week.

In fact I may suggest that my husband met me for lunch one day this week. Now that sounds like a plan.

The kids are doing real good with mom not being able to move around. They have been helping me out, bringing me things and helping me clean things up (maybe that is the silver lining to all of this)
In addition I think my husband is starting to get the idea of what all I do around here.

This week is more of the same, the kids will have school all week. Thank goodness we were not more effected by the flooding in the state. My prayers go out to those that were. It has been a stressful week for those of us that live here in Georgia, I can not watch the news feeds without crying, even now a week later it still makes me cry. I am not even native to Georgia and I feel such heart ache for the state and for those that have lost loved ones in this great flood.

Have a blessed Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors