BidVertiser

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Good week at school

We are having a much better week at school this week, the kids seem to have been going through an adjustment period and now they seem to have settled into a new routine and are used to things. They really enjoy going and are liking their teachers and new friends that they are making.

Life seems to be setting in for us again, getting into a routine, every day things seem easier.

I went to Appleseeds yesterday and am going to create a word wall for them, to help them learn their site words. I will post pictures once I am done. In addition I got bob books and site word books. I had Douglas and Kalie sitting to read them last night. I got a site word card game that I am playing with JM. He learns better this way.

Who knew that it would mean I would be going back to school as well.

Now to the fun part, I will be having ankle surgery in two weeks, my MIL is going to come and care for the kids. I am not 100% sure of all the details of the surgery yet, just that it can not be avoided and after six months of intensive rehab I will be back to knew. I will post more about the procedure as I learn more, I have a doctors appointment soon to go over all that will be done and why.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Hi!

    I'm Anne Stephanie Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.ownadaycare.com, it's a site dedicated to giving useful information and advice to people who are passionate about having their own daycare business - but don't know where or how to start.

    Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about child care, parenting and daycare, setting up a daycare center - or really anything that you might find interesting.

    Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!


    Sincerely Yours,

    Anne Stephanie Cruz
    www.ownadaycare.com

    Steph@Ownadaycare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have you do it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors