BidVertiser

Friday, September 25, 2009

Home from the doctors office!!

Just got home from the doctors office, the preop nurse screwed up, I should not have gone in for at least 14 days, but before we learned this the post op nurse had already taken out my stitches and removed the soft cast.

I have about 20 steri strips across the incision that is hideous looking (nice) and will be non weight bearing for two more week (thank God for the roller board and crutch coozies)

I go back in two weeks at which time I should start PT fun times...

I asked when I should expect to be running, he said six months so my goal or running the peach tree next July fourth may be out of reach. I will just have to pick something else to set as a goal and I will depend on all of you to help me to reach it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors