BidVertiser

Friday, October 09, 2009

Update on my surgery..

Had my doctors appointment this morning and got my crutches taken away from me.. Yea.. I have never been so happy to walk in my life. I have four more weeks in the boot prior to starting therapy. I will then have six weeks to six months worth of therapy depending on how well I progress.

My scar looks great, according to the doctor. I think we are well on our way to being back on my feet and back to normal. I have to say that it was worth it to have the surgery, while I have been bored out of my mind at times, it has given me the chance to evaluate what I want to do when I grow up. (ha!ha!)

The kids have been great through all of this and will be very happy to see that mom is walking around yet again.

Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. Surgery is not fun, especially when there are kids that demand your attention...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors