BidVertiser

Monday, October 19, 2009

Swine Flu times two

My boys started running a fever yesterday, D's has gotten as high as 104 and JM has stayed around 102. They say it feels like something is in their nose and there is nothing there and that their stomachs hurt. So we will spend the next five days hydrating them and keeping their fevers down. It is going to be an interesting week to say the least. Please send your prayers that things go well and we do not end up in the hospital.

I will update everyone on how they are doing, but my post will be short this week as my focus will be on the boys.. Lets hope and pray that Kalie stays healthy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors