BidVertiser

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

got this award from Silvergirl
It's my first award really :) and thank you so much for this.
To accept this award, here are the rules: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, as for my newly-discovered blogs whose owners are in every way lovelier than I am, I am passing this on to:


Akisha

Malou

Dilip

Coach Marla

KM

Priya

Andrew C. Lam

Kmaram

All About Healthy

Sandi


1 comment:

  1. congratulations for you friend, keep make a friendship with other friend, and happy keep blogging to :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors