BidVertiser

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a wonderful afternoon.







I had such a sweet experience with the children this afternoon. After dinner Kalie Rose told me "mommy, you go sit down and have a rest I will clean" Then the three of them proceeded to clean the kitchen and keeping room. Every toy was picked up, John Michael swept the floor, Douglas picked up all the markers and crayons, Kalie was busy picking up the clutter. Before it was over with the table, kitchen counters and even kitchen chair were wiped down with wipes, not a crumb on the floor and I did not have to lift a finger.

I have no idea what I did to deserve this today, but you know now they are in trouble because well they have just proven to me that they can do it, and of course I paid them when they were finished, they each got $.50 because they did not have to be asked and they did so much. Heck they even put my shoes outside where they go.


Then the funny thing happened, I was putting Kalie Rose into bed, we had read a story where the girl gets a gerbil in the end of the book, she said "Mommy. if you let me have one of those I will keep him in his prison"

I think she means cage..

Oh forgot to mention when they went up to get ready for bed they cleaned their rooms and bathrooms.

what wonderful children I have.

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful. These pictures are great. What wonderful little kids and you have a lovely home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandi, you have wonderful kids and cozy house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors