BidVertiser

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kindergarten Rocks..





What a great first day of school we all had. I got some much needed rest, visited with friends over a moms breakfast at my house and the kids loved every minute of it.

They got off the bus all grins, smiling from ear to ear and chattering up a storm. They could not get it out fast enough. Their favorite part was lunch.. They loved picking their own food and sitting with their friends.

The best part, no one cried, not even mommy. Okay I think daddy got a tad teary but that was it. I am so proud of my big kids.. Where on earth has the time gone

It seems like they were just babies and here we are going off to school for the first time.

I think I am going to enjoy my peace and quiet for a while.

So all that no sleep last night was for nothing..

Now I am exhausted and they seem tired as well, so the first day took it out of all of us. I think we will all sleep well tonight.


I did put them in different classes and they did great today with it. Kalie was my biggest concern, I was so worried she would cry and be sad, but according to her teacher she was talking, and participating in class and music. So it seems all is good with the decision to have them separate.

1 comment:

  1. I was that way with all my children. My now 2nd grader was the hardest for me I think because she was my baby the longest. She's 7 now and my baby is just 20 months. So I was pretty used to having her around all the time. Now I know my baby is going to be the very hardest but yes we make it through. It's good for us to miss them I think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors