BidVertiser

Friday, August 14, 2009

First week of school

This has been such a big week for us and it has been a good week. Our family, the triplets, have taken a new step in life and have begun a new journey. For the most part it has been a great week. Mommy has found that she enjoys the quiet of the house and being able to get things done without the stress of the kids.

The kids are thriving at school, they get up wanting to go and excited about what new things they will get to do during the day. They are making new friends and memories. I am so proud of them and of what they have accomplished.

It does not seem possible that they are old enough to go to school. Just six years ago I was starting my cycle of shots that lead to the positive pregnancy test that resulted in finding out that our family was growing by three and not one.

It has been an amazing journey to get to this point. Do not get me wrong there were times that all four of us were sitting on the living room floor crying or that I was singing at the top of my lungs to try and get two of them to stop crying while I gave one a bottle. Then I learned to sit on the floor and give all three a bottle at the same time. So while it has not always been easy it has been well worth every hard day, every tear that was shed and every stressed out evening. I would not trade the past five years for anything. But in saying that I must say that I am really enjoying this next phase of our life, I am going to enjoy being able to do some things for my self for a change to be able to be something other than the triplets mom.

Gone are the days of the rude statements, I am glad it is you and not me, ON My Triplets did you did IVF, or my goodness what were you thinking. Now I have a quiet house, I have kids that seem to really love school ( I know it has only been a week) and I have me time.

I have no idea what I am going to do with all of my spare time, I am sure I will come up with something.

Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors