BidVertiser

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day three of school and a note home from a teacher

We had tons of rain today so the kids were not allowed to play outside, instead they stayed in their rooms and did centers and played games. Which is fine, the kids know how to play games. The only problem being that JM does not handle taking turns well. He gets frustrated and sometimes acts out. You guessed it he did not like playing games today and tore a chutes and ladders game.

So tonight off to target I go to replace the game, I am going to make JM pay for it out of his allowance money so that maybe he will learn a lesson from this.

He also has his first homework, he has to write his name several times. Wish me luck with this one..

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors