BidVertiser

Monday, August 18, 2008

Preschool Decesion Made.




Well we made the decesion, which I hope is what is best for the kids. They will all three be in the same class, however each of them will have a day home alone with mommy to do special one on one things. I think this will help them a great deal and give them the one on one time that they really need and deserve to have. As a result of this mommy will only have one day to herself. But in the end this is what is best for the kids and that is all I really want.


They have come a long way in the last two years, from not talking at all to conversations that will blow your mind. On top of that they are all getting so big, it is hard to believe they started at 3 lbs..


here we are at birth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors