BidVertiser

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The boys go to NC for the week





What a diffence it makes only having one child for a week. On Friday of last week KP took the boys to his parents, he returned on Friday without them. I had Kalie to myself all weekend. We had a weekend full of mommy daughter things. We got a mani/pedi, she got her hair trimed and we went to dinner with her best friend and her mom.


The boys on the other hand have been having a blast with Nana and Papa. From boat rides to swimming they are having a blast. Now the question is who is going to be more spoiled at the end of the week. My bet is for the little girl. As she is getting all of mommies and daddies attention this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors