BidVertiser

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mom goes to Bristol for the race, boys start soccer..

The boys had their first soccer pratice on Saturday, they loved every minute of it. Well that is according to daddy. I was lucky enough to be able to leave last Thursday morning to go to Bristol TN for the Nascar race. Lets just say I had a blast. It was myself, my dad and my mom. We arrived Thursday around 10ish, got settled into our camper and then headed off to the Food City Family Race night in Down Town.

I had so much fun just watching people and well was shocked by some of what I saw, but then again this is Bristol. I had the opportunity to sit and chat with Ernie Ervin, an oldie but a goodie. He was very nice and really a genuine person. My sister was in heaven and has decided that Casey Mears is her husband to be. (sorry Rocky)

And even though Jr did not fare so well with the race it was a great race and a fun night on Saturday. Hey I am happy as long as Bush does not win.(okay now I sound like a redneck.)

I will post pictures tomorrow when I am not so tired and warn out from the trip.

The kids are doing great, the boys started soccer. I was worried about Kalie not liking not being a part of the team, but I was more worried about her being miserable if I signed her up. So this is the first thing the kids have done apart, I will have to let you know how they do. I am hoping that it will help the boys to bond better, it seems that Kalie and Douglas have a stronger bond than JM and Douglas does. I feel like he is being left out sometimes, I want them all to have a very strong bond and always assumed they would with them being triplets.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Your Children are the most precious things I have ever seen. I can not imagine the way your life has changed in the past several years, but then again I imagine it is perfect in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors