BidVertiser

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It seems the topic of the month is Peanuts and Vagesta's

I guess one day these will be great black mail stories for the children but right now it just makes me shake my head and oh yes much later laugh my behind off.

The other day JM and KR were upstairs playing, after about twenty minutes it got very quiet. As you can imagine this is very odd in our home so I ran upstairs to see what was going on, there in Douglas's room stood the two of them but naked. I very calmly asked them what was going on, asked why they were naked here are my responses.

KR "Mom, JM was showing me that he can move his peanuts up and down and that it sticks out"
JM calls his penis his peanuts, not sure why but he does.

JM then says "Yes, mom just showing her my peanuts and how it moves so much."

KR "yes and I was showing him that I do not have two butts that it is a vagesta and a butt, and where I pee from"

Me "okay, lets get our clothes back on right now and go down stairs for a chat"

they get dressed and we all sit down to discuss that we do not get naked in front of our friends and that while our bodies are beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of that we should refrain from being naked in front of each other.

They said oh like they said during good touch bad touch.. I said yes and they were fine..

Needless to say shortly after I had a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors