BidVertiser

Monday, June 15, 2009

Home from our Vacation

"She is Looking at me"
"he is touching me"
"she said a bad word"
"mom, are we in Alabama yet"
"are we there yet"

and many more phrases were heard, said etc during our six hour drive back home. What fun that was and that was just the start to our trip to visit with the family and to go camping. Considering the length of the drive and the age of the children, I really was not surprised. What did surprise me is they are losing their love affair with watching movies in the car, which makes for an interesting car ride with the three of them.

As far as the drive down, there were no melt downs, no issues. Thank goodness my children like to ride in the car, always have, something about the noise and vibrations seem to relax them, which is great considering I make this trip many times a year alone, well not alone, just me and the kids.

I will update later in the week as to how the camping went etc..


we did go see the Movie "UP" while we were there, the kids loved it, and yes okay so did Mommy, it really is a very cute movie, if you get a chance to go, do go..

1 comment:

  1. LOL Sounds like my kids in the car! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors