BidVertiser

Monday, April 20, 2009

Something other than SPD. My sisters wedding.

So my sister is getting married in May, the wedding is going to be in Destin Florida, she is getting married at Henderson State Park on the beach.

Keith and I are going, without the children. This is a well needed break for us. We are looking forward to some time on the beach and with family, we are staying over so we can have some time for just us as well.


The dress I got for the wedding is from Boston Proper, I am so exctied, the thing is I really need to lose about 10 lbs before the wedding, so to help keep me on track once a week I will let you know how my weigh loss is going. As of today I have lost four pounds, I would like to lose another ten, so that will be a total of 15 lbs before the wedding. Wish me luck and please give me any weight loss tips you can

Oh and this is the dress.. what shoes to get.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful dress! It sounds like you guys deserve a holiday.

    Have you ever looked at the fatsecret.com website? It's an amazing tool. You can be on any diet (your own, Weight Watchers, South Beach, etc.) and it has a database for it. You can meet other dieters to form support networks, you can journal every morsel of food that you eat and it will calculate all of the calories, points, carbs, fats, etc. for you to keep you on track. It also has a recipe database. I have been using it since the 2nd week of March and have lost 23 lbs. If I can do it, anyone can!

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors