BidVertiser

Monday, April 13, 2009

I used to go to the bathroom alone.

So today when the three of them followed me to the bathroom it occurred to me that there was a time in my life that I used to go to the bathroom alone, in fact there are a lot of things I did at one point and time without an audience. Do not get me wrong, I have gone to the bathroom alone since the kids were born, but for the most part when that happens they are not with me for one reason or another. I guess most moms come to this realization at one point in time. For some reason it dawned on me to day that I no longer get the privacy I once had in the rest room.

It really is the small things in life, that is once you become a mom, that you give up or no longer do. So maybe the next time I find myself in the bathroom alone. I may just stay in there a little longer, take a book with me, escape so to speak from the world outside.

Being a mom of multiples has been a rewarding challenge over the years, but even with the lose of privacy I would not trade it for anything. I would however, like to know when they will no longer feel the need to go in the bathroom with me. Anyone know the answer to this..

the things we wonder.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I could not help but laugh at this. I know what you mean and what you are saying. The simple things in life. To be alone for once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors