BidVertiser

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving time and memories

As we fast approach the holiday season I can not help but think back to some of my favorite holiday memories, they are in fact some of my first memories as well. The thing that stands out in my mind the most, I was around the age of five and we were having Thanksgiving at my grandmothers. I was trying to be helpful and in the process made a grand mess. I mixed the flour, sugar and salt all into one large bowl. It seems you do not need triplets in order to make a mess, just one triplet mom to be. Poor Grandmother had to run back to the store to buy all three for her baking. I then learned the difference in Salt, Sugar and Flour.

Lets hope that tomorrow we all have a blessed Thanksgiving and that the flower, sugar and salt remain where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors