BidVertiser

Monday, September 15, 2008

The boys start Soccer








It is so hard to believe that they are old enough to play sports, but it is here and they are doing great. The first game they won 8 to 4, second game was a win as well 5 to 4, they do not keep official score, however daddy kept up with it. They are rally enjoing the games and pratice and having a blast with daddy.
Kalie Rose is going to start dance soon, I hope that she is as excited about it as the boys are about soccer.


The only other news on the home front is that I was lucky enougth to get the flu, yes the flu, already this year, I am doing well, the kids have not gotten it, Thank goodness and neither has daddy. I am doing better and am on the upswing. I just can not believe that flu season is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Please feel free to ask questions, add advise or just make observations. I appreciate all comments.

Site Visitors